rocrand, hipsparse noise

Hi,

just a brief info: rocrand and hipsparse both had changes in unstable
that weren't fit for bookworm at this stage in the freeze, so to prepare
uploads (fixing the three RC bugs) that I assumed were acceptable to the
RT, I did the following:

hipsparse: changes were only in git. I
 * created a branch 'bookworm' off of the -1 release
 * cherry-picked the 3-line fix from master, tagged, uploaded
   - so d/changelog is just a item
 * merged back into master (which meant just merging d/changelog)

rocrand: changes were already in unstable, so I reverted everything back
to -1. I will re-apply these once bookworm is out.

Quoting myself a while ago [1]:
> I took a risk and uploaded rocrand to unstable, despite freeze.
>
> It's a calculated risk, as I really don't see what could go wrong with
> this particular package within the next weeks.

Ha ha.

Sorry for the noise this has caused in rocrand's git.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-ai/2023/04/msg00030.html