Re: RFS: rocprim/5.3.3-2 -- parallel primitives for GPU-accelerated code

Hi Cordell,

Cordell Bloor, on 2023-01-04:
> It took some searching, but I found my GPG key!

Great, feel free to use it whenever you can: to sign uploads,
emails and even git commits.  :)

I could find your fingerprint on keyserver.ubuntu.com to verify
your mentors upload, so it's a good start (to be honest I'm not
used to mentors at all, I've been mostly working fully with
salsa as I've been mainly involved in teams).

> I've updated rocprim 5.3.3 with a small change to the rules that will ensure
> that the installation directory remains unchanged regardless of which
> version of rocm-cmake is used during the build process. This will allow
> rocm-cmake to be updated to >= 5.3.0 and thus unblock the packaging of
> rocsparse.
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rocprim":

I'm fine with the changes you brought and could verify build and
test suite on gfx1030, so uploaded.

Thank you for your contribution!

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da