RFS: rocprim/5.3.3-2 -- parallel primitives for GPU-accelerated code

Hello,

It took some searching, but I found my GPG key!

I've updated rocprim 5.3.3 with a small change to the rules that will ensure that the installation directory remains unchanged regardless of which version of rocm-cmake is used during the build process. This will allow rocm-cmake to be updated to >= 5.3.0 and thus unblock the packaging of rocsparse.

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rocprim":

 * Package name     : rocprim
   Version          : 5.3.3-2
   Upstream contact : [fill in name and email of upstream]
 * URL              : https://github.com/rocmsoftwareplatform/rocprim
 * License          : BSD-3-clause, Expat
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocprim
   Section          : devel

The source builds the following binary packages:
  librocprim-dev - parallel primitives for GPU-accelerated code - headers
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/rocprim/
Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:
  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rocprim/rocprim_5.3.3-2.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
 rocprim (5.3.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * d/rules: add rules to handle rocm-cmake >= 5.3
   * d/copyright: update copyright year

Regards,
--
  Cordell Bloor