rocprim and rocthrust copyright review

Hello,

I've been working on librocprim2-dev (5.3.0-1). I think it just needs to be updated with the ITP bug number (#1021695) and go through copyright review, then it'll be ready for submission. The packaging depends on some of the fixes for rocm-hipamd that are currently in experimental, so it would probably go into experimental itself. The librocthrust2-dev (5.3.0-1) package is still a work-in-progress, but it's very similar to rocprim and should reach the same state within the next few days.

I'm not sure if Debian has explicit rules about who can do the copyright review, but I don't feel comfortable doing it myself. If someone would be willing to review those two packages, it would be appreciated!