Re: [RFS] rocm-smi-lib/4.5.2-1~exp1 - copyright question

No worries, I tried to push that through for 5.1 :)

On April 8, 2022 2:37:05 a.m. EDT, "Étienne Mollier" <emollier@emlwks999.eu> wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

Jeremy Newton, on 2022-02-22:
Quick update, see the ticket in github:
https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/rocm_smi_lib/issues/97

Kent Russel will be able to help with this issue. He is usually my go to person for rocm kernel and SMI lib related issues :)
From my understanding after chatting with him, the clause of concern only applies to documentation, not to source code.
If you wish to be safe, you can just exclude the rocm smi lib documentation for now until the licensing is clarified upstream.

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to do just that and then
life happened. In the meantime ROCm 5.1 went released and this
is not an issue anymore, so I just pushed rocm-smi-lib to New.
We'll see how ftpmaster review goes.

Have a nice day, :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c 8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da