Re: [RFS] rocm-smi-lib/4.5.2-1~exp1 - copyright question

Hi Jeremy,

Jeremy Newton, on 2022-02-22:
> Quick update, see the ticket in github:
> https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/rocm_smi_lib/issues/97
>
> Kent Russel will be able to help with this issue. He is usually my go to person for rocm kernel and SMI lib related issues :)
> >From my understanding after chatting with him, the clause of concern only applies to documentation, not to source code.
> If you wish to be safe, you can just exclude the rocm smi lib documentation for now until the licensing is clarified upstream.

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to do just that and then
life happened.  In the meantime ROCm 5.1 went released and this
is not an issue anymore, so I just pushed rocm-smi-lib to New.
We'll see how ftpmaster review goes.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da