Re: rocm-device-libs_4.5.2-1~exp1_multi.changes is NEW

Hi Étienne,

Oops, I forgot to commit some of my local changes to the repo.
Actually that build failure is trivial since I've reverted
the binary package name libhsa-runtime64-dev back to
libhsa-runtime-dev in order to go through NEW again.

That reminded me ... that this package does not have to pass
the NEW queue. But anyway I think I'm uploading it to experimental
even if with unsatisfiable dependencies. In this way we can
strive towards its reverse dependencies.

Will check and upload sometime later this week.