Re: rocm-device-libs_4.5.2-1~exp1_multi.changes is NEW

Hi Mo,

M. Zhou, on 2022-01-24:
> Excellent. Now that all the dependencies for rocr-runtime are uploaded.
> Shall I upload rocr-runtime to NEW as well? Or any of you are eager
> to do that?

Thanks for your time on the rocr-runtime package!  I don't have
the eagerness to upload myself, as I haven't spent much time on
it, but would be okay to review and proceed if you're caught by
time this week.

> The current master branch for rocr-runtime can build cleanly with
> sbuild (with some --extra-packages flags). I can upload upon
> confirmation of its readiness.

Hmn, build attempt on my end with reprepro'ed rocm-cmake and
rocm-device-libs as uploaded to NEW fails with dh_missing
reporting uninstalled files:

-------------------------8<-------------------------------------
   dh_missing -O-Dsrc -O-Scmake
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/Brig.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/amd_hsa_common.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/amd_hsa_elf.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/amd_hsa_kernel_code.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/amd_hsa_queue.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/amd_hsa_signal.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/hsa.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/hsa_api_trace.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/hsa_ext_amd.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/hsa_ext_finalize.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/hsa_ext_image.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/hsa_ven_amd_aqlprofile.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/include/hsa/hsa_ven_amd_loader.h exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/lib/cmake/hsa-runtime64/hsa-runtime64-config-version.cmake exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/lib/cmake/hsa-runtime64/hsa-runtime64-config.cmake exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/lib/cmake/hsa-runtime64/hsa-runtime64Targets-none.cmake exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: warning: usr/lib/cmake/hsa-runtime64/hsa-runtime64Targets.cmake exists in debian/tmp but is not installed to anywhere
dh_missing: error: missing files, aborting
	The following debhelper tools have reported what they installed (with files per package)
	 * dh_install: libhsa-runtime-dev (0), libhsa-runtime64-1 (2)
	 * dh_installdocs: libhsa-runtime-dev (0), libhsa-runtime64-1 (0)
	If the missing files are installed by another tool, please file a bug against it.
	When filing the report, if the tool is not part of debhelper itself, please reference the
	"Logging helpers and dh_missing" section from the "PROGRAMMING" guide for debhelper (10.6.3+).
	  (in the debhelper package: /usr/share/doc/debhelper/PROGRAMMING.gz)
	Be sure to test with dpkg-buildpackage -A/-B as the results may vary when only a subset is built
	If the omission is intentional or no other helper can take care of this consider adding the
	paths to debian/not-installed.
-------------------------8<-------------------------------------

On first sight it looks like side effect of debhelper compat
version bump to version 13, but it could as well be a side
effect of my lastest changes to rocm-device-libs.  The most
relevant recent change I can think of in rocm-device-libs is the
move of the directory /usr/amdgcn to /usr/share/amdgcn, for
compliance with the file system hierachy.  (Or I'm not looking
at the right source.)

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da