Re: Fwd: Packaging TensorFlow for Debian

> >    farmhash
>
> Presumably this: https://github.com/google/farmhash

If you need some help in packaging this I could give it a try.

> >    aws-sdk-cpp
> This: https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-cpp
> WNPP entry here: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=887374 (from 2018 - I'll see where they got to)

Seems we can take over here - there was no answer yet.  The
work was started on Salsa[1] at least.

> And these live in the awslabs account:
> >    aws-c-event-stream https://github.com/awslabs/aws-c-event-stream
> >    aws-checksums https://github.com/awslabs/aws-checksums
> >    aws-c-common  https://github.com/awslabs/aws-c-common
>
> Are all these build-deps required for a basic package or are some of
> them for 'optional extras' which we can get to later after getting a
> basic package uploaded? I'm a bit confused because I can already build
> libtensorflow_framework.so which I thought was working without
> external dependencies, but maybe it is sucking things off the
> net. I've not checked rigorously yet.
>
> Packaging all those bits looks like a significant chunk of work. I'll take a look.

If you want to coordinate I'm fine with taking over some of
those chunks.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-aws-sdk