Re: cuda support of src:pytorch

Hi Mo,

I wonder if the term 2.7 is of no concern to Debian? My understanding is
that Debian has not obtained a special license from NVidia, thus
redistributing the toolkit would be based on the redistribution grant
from the standard cuDNN license, which is subject to several
restrictions including 2.7:

"2.7 You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NVIDIA and its
affiliates, and their respective employees, contractors, agents,
officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages,
obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, fines, restitutions and
expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs
incident to establishing the right of indemnification) arising out of or
related to your use of the SDK outside of the scope of this Agreement,
or not in compliance with its terms"

The CUDA EULA also contains similar terms..

Best regards
Leonard