Re: plan of deep learning team for next stable release?

Dear non-free autobuilders,

On debian-ai we are wondering about how to tag packages that need
Debian's cuda packages installed to build, i.e. for their runtime tests.
That said, is possibly the mere addition of a cuda package as build
dependency sufficient to point to a particular subset of buildds?

The number of packages in need of a CUDA-savvy buildd I expect to be
less than 20 in 2020 from debian-ai and also for Debian Med I only have
about two packages in mind that would make immediate use of CUDA.

Since packages needing a non-free autobuild need to register anyway,
maybe there is not too much overhead for a support of CUDA on the
non-free buildd? I would be prepared to help with a machine if that is a
blocker.

Best,
Steffen