Proposal for new version mangling rule when ML-Policy takes effect

Hi Debian AI Team,

I'd like to propose that we mangle the version strings by appending the

  +mlp

identifier (just like +dfsg) when ML-Policy takes effect.

The "mlp" is an abbreviation of ML-Policy, and coincidently "MLP" also
means "Multi-Layer Perceptron" in the deep learning context.

Recently I filed an ITP for ncnn, and I found some pretrained neural
networks embedded in the source tree:

	https://github.com/Tencent/ncnn/blob/master/examples/squeezenet_v1.1.bin

They are going to be filtered in the debian tarball. As a result, the
"20200916" version of ncnn will be versioned as "20200916+mlp".

What's your opinion?