Re: I forgot

> Yeah, all is ok BUT, why do you think RedHat is much more popular than
> Debian ? Why people call Debian as it is only for profesionalists ????
> Answer is one: cause RedHat is MUCH MORE EASIER to configure. It is very
> important that user could sit down, answer five questions and be happy. It
> is much better than editing one line in /etc/init.d/network, cause, from
> where user (newbie administrator ?) may know where to find file
> resposible for the network ???

 I do not agree. Redhat seems to be more friendly for inexperienced user
than debian, but in fact RH does many things in "standard" way. You dont
know exactly how system is configured, and thats (IMHO) why this is not
good system for ISP. Debian is more difficult to configure, but after
doing this you know exactly how it works and what services are installed

 (gotta go - have my birthsday party ;) )

greetz
Piotr Wachowiak