Re: RFC: new network config (was: Re: network configuration)

    Craig> (i'll take advantage of the fact that it's not likely to
    Craig> ever be part of netbase now so i'll write it in perl :-)

I'll now take a moment to mention Net::Interface on CPAN (written by
yours truely) which is explicitly designed to replace all use of
'system("ifconfig ...")' in perl scripts.

Consider this my intent to package if you don't want to do it
yourself. :)

--
Stephen
---