Re: packaging issue of a custom Ada runtime using gnat-gpl-2021

On 2021-11-15 01:21, Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
Inspired by this thread, I have started https://wiki.debian.org/Ada to
collect information that does not fit into the Debian Policy for Ada.
I hope reading it will answer your concern.
Feel free to improve it.

Many thanks I will go through it with great pleasure, and will revert concerning your other comments below.

By the way, https://gitlab.com/adalabs/gnatgpr sets
-XXMLADA_BUILD=static, so you are probably using the projects
installed by AdaCore’s XMLAda Makefile.

gnatgpr does not depend on XMLAda, well spotted. It's an unneeded option in the Makefile that I will remove [1]

[1]
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/180312446

Cheers