Re: (LibAnet)(Patch) This Patch made possible the use in High Integrity Systems.

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution to the anet project.

On 05/12/2018 09:45 PM, Dani wrote:
>     Because I Known the  source code of both,
>  I believe Libanet is faster and safer than gnat-sockets,
> But gnat-sockets et.all claim categorically to be secure in the domains of
> High Integrity, High Security and Real Time Systems. Whats "The Magic" for
> this ? the Magic for this
> is have categorization pragmas ( or attributes) and some initial re-work;

I doubt that adding some pragmas makes a binding to the OS provided
socket implementation high secure all of a sudden, but on the other hand
the term 'high secure' is used for SSL websites nowadays, so what do I know.

> With this categorization added tools from this fields can be used
> flawlesse. :-D

Can you please elaborate which tools you are referring to?

Kind regards,
- reto