Re: news about gnat-6

Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
Adacore used to duplicate templates-parser sources in an AWS
subdirectory. No separate templates-parser GPL tarball is available
anymore, and the release cycles are very related. Regenerating the
tarball from the GIT repository causes much duplicated work (removing
the GPL exception from headers for example).  We should in my opinion
consider producing both libaws and libtemplates-parser shared objects
from the Adacore AWS GPL tarballs.

If we get the sources of AWS and Templates Parser from Pascal Obry's
git repository, we do not need to remove the GPL exception: we really
get a license with the exception.  That is preferable IMHO to the GPL
Edition from AdaCore, not to mention that we can (and have in the past)
received new versions from upstream without needing to wait for the next
GPL Edition.