Trying to use gnatstub from asis-programs 2014-1

Hi,

In order to produce a test case I wanted to use gnatstub and I get back this one : Unexpected bug in gnatsub - A4G.GNAT_INT.VERSION_MISMATCH was raised: GNAT 4.9.1 vs. ASIS 4.9: /home/xavier/meta-lab/debian-lab/tst-case-gprbuild/src/tstcase_pkg.adt

I'll investigate further this question later, but in the mean time I would like to fill a bug report but I'm not sure I can fill a bug report for a package in the new queue ?

Any idea about the bug, any comment about bug reporting, most welcome, xavier