Re: gtkada and gnat-gps

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 20:54:27 +0200
Ludovic Brenta
<ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately we have received no word from Jacob on this, so we're
> sticking with GtkAda 2.24.1.  However, Dmitry Kazakov has produced
> unofficial packages of GtkAda 3.8.2 for Debian here:

I understand it might be late for Jessie, but being on Sid it does not
matter much to me, but wonder whether Dmitry's packages can be put into
Sid or Jacob is the only packager which can do it?

He is the one having 'Contract' presentation at this year's FOSDEM?

Btw, I tried to watch your 'Pools' presentation, but it was above my
(current) head.

However, it's nice to see that (some) people (besides Boeing etc.) use
Ada. It's such powerful language solving many problems for which people
are inventing new/modern languages. :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The humble sages, by virtue of true knowledge, see with equal
vision a learned and gentle brāhmana, a cow, an elephant, a dog