Re: key for www.ada-france.org monotone server

On Wed, 15 May 2013 17:40:40 +0200, Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
The Ada France Monotone server (www.ada-france.org) appears to be
down [...] the server hardware has just been upgraded and its IP
address changed. I cannot ssh to the server ATM. [...]

Hello. The computer seems online again, but the monotone daemon does
not answer as expected.

iceweasel http://www.ada-france.org/
  delivers the web pages of the association, as expected.

iceweasel http://www.ada-france.org:8081/
  prints "internal server error". Does anybody have an explanation?

No, sorry, mtnview is black magic for me (I had a dream once to develop something with AWS)

mtn sync "mtn://www.ada-france.org?org.debian.dh-ada-library"
prints "Distant host has sent key f8a11727e8983cf9083c08c6a2acaa27e439dd39,
          I expected 272cfc9eaa99dff05d41645538ff8b3d31e56ece"
  Where can this key change be confirmed?

Yes, we have done an upgrade (hardware and software) and I have synchronised the backup monotone base with the one installed on the new server with this new key.

Sorry to be so long to answer.