Re: key for www.ada-france.org monotone server

Nicolas Boulenguez <nicolas@debian.org> writes:
>> The Ada France Monotone server (www.ada-france.org) appears to be
>> down [...] the server hardware has just been upgraded and its IP
>> address changed. I cannot ssh to the server ATM. [...]
>
> Hello. The computer seems online again, but the monotone daemon does
> not answer as expected.

Sorry for the late reply. Real life and all that sort of things...

> iceweasel http://www.ada-france.org/
>   delivers the web pages of the association, as expected.
>
> iceweasel http://www.ada-france.org:8081/
>   prints "internal server error". Does anybody have an explanation?

That's because nobody has found the time to restore the viewmtn server
yet.

> mtn sync "mtn://www.ada-france.org?org.debian.dh-ada-library"
>   prints "Distant host has sent key f8a11727e8983cf9083c08c6a2acaa27e439dd39,
>           I expected 272cfc9eaa99dff05d41645538ff8b3d31e56ece"
>   Where can this key change be confirmed?

That's because the server has moved to new hardware.  I have confirmed
the key of the new server as:

known-servers: mtn://www.ada-france.org f8a11727e8983cf9083c08c6a2acaa27e439dd39

and I have started pushing new revisions to it.  You may safely sync
with the new server.  If you have permission to ssh to the server, you
can verify the new key by doing "ls -l /var/lib/monotone/keys" as root
or as monotone.