Re: QtAda & Debian

Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org> writes:
>> I'm leaning towards b) solution allowing me to use Debian's
>> infrastructure, but need some help...
>
> If you would like to help Debian's infrastructure, I would suggest
> that the best way is for you to learn how to package software and
> offer to package one of the QtAdas for Debian.

I realize I may have misunderstood what you wrote.  If you want to use
the existing Debian infrastructure as much as possible, then maybe you
should consider using GtkAda instead of QtAda.  GtkAda is already
packaged for Debian, so it may be worthwhile for you to sacrifice Qt for
the comfort of "aptitude install libgtkada2.24.1-dev" and forget about
all your compiler woes :)

But I'm sure you already knew that and still prefer QtAda.  I just
wanted to make not to overlook any possible solution to your problem :)