QtAda & Debian

Hello!

I'm starting with Ada and would like to try QtAda as possible GUI
bindings for our open-source multi-platform desktop project considering
it might provide better native look than Gtk(Ada).

However I have problem building latest QtAda.3.1.

When attempting to build with gcc-4.6, I got GNAT bug error and Vladimir
Godunko on #ada suggested to use latest GNAT GPL and gcc-4.7.

I'm running Sid and have gcc-4.7.2 installed, but gprconfig database
does not recognize gcc-4.7.

Which route do you suggest in order to build QtAda on Debian system:

a) separate download of the latest GNAT GPL or

b) tweaking the Debian setup to somehow use gcc-4.7?

I'm leaning towards b) solution allowing me to use Debian's
infrastructure, but need some help...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The senses, the mind and the intelligence are the sitting places
of this lust. Through them lust covers the real knowledge of the