Re: [Bug ada/48835] Porting GNAT to GNU/Linux/m68k

Ludovic Brenta dixit:

>Thanks for this report.  The symptoms are the same as in
>http://bugs.debian.org/512277, seems easy enough to patch.  I'll have a
>look when my busy schedule permits.

This looks like it. By all means, do this when you have got time,
as m68k certainly is no priority architecture, but it’d be nice to
have the patches included in subsequent uploads, so we don’t lose
what we gained already.

>PS. In the future please consider using the debian-ada@lists.debian.org
>mailing list.

Ah ok. You should have told me so earlier ;-) for example in
<87lisqnkoi.fsf@ludovic-brenta.org> but will do.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  “Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
          a peeing section in a swimming pool.”