Re: RFS: dbusada

Hi Ludovic,

Thanks for the upload!

On 03/06/2012 10:47 PM, Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> Uploaded but I see a some policy violations; please do another upload to
> correct them after the package reaches unstable:
>
> * Build-Depend on gnat in addition to gnat-4.6

I don't exactly understand the rationale for this rule. In contrast to
other packages the gnatgcc command is not needed to build dbusada. And I
explicitly Build-Depend on the upcoming default compiler gnat-4.6 so ABI
compatibility to other Ada packages is guaranteed.

> * Build and add a static library to the -dev package
> * A package Linker may be needed in /usr/share/ada/adainclude/dbus_ada.gpr
>   if executable programs linked against libdbusada.so also require other
>   libraries, like e.g. libdbus-1.so.3

I'll fix the remaining issues as soon dbusada reaches unstable.

Thanks!
- reto