Re: gcc-gnat sources

Hello,

20 липня 2011 о 08:12 -0400 Stephen Leake написав(-ла):
> It's likely that simply patching s-rident.ads to declare SPARK would be
> sufficient for gprbuild 2011. However, that may be misleading; I'm not
> clear how much "support" gnat 2011 provides for SPARK, but all of it is
> apparently missing from Debian gnat-4.6.
As far as I can see, the code in gprbuild-2011 provides some support for
syntax checking and enforcement of restrictions for SPARK programs. That
should be useless for tool like gprbuild. So I think this can be just
patched out.

> I guess it would be better to patch gprbuild 2011 for Debian to remove
> the SPARK restriction support, if Debian gnat does not contain the
> matching SPARK restriction support.
Yes, I also think so.

> Eugeniy Meshcheryakov has packaged SPARK for Debian: version
> 2010.0.deb-6 in unstable depends on libgnat-4.4.
>
> Eugeniy; any input on this gprbuild issue?
>
> Have you tried updating to gnat-4.6 yet?
spark source builds fine with gnat-4.6. I just noticed there is new
version available at adacore, I'll try to package it soon.

Regards,
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov