Re: Transition to gnat-4.6 current status

xavier grave wrote:
My two cents about gnatpython. I have followed advices from [1] and I
have done a RFS on mentors list [2]. How many time do you think I should wait before sending a new RFS ? May be next time I should CC the python
list ?

xavier
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2011/09/msg00078.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/11/msg00235.html

Excellent; thanks for the update. I think you can resend an RFS after a
month. although this is a totally arbitrary guideline that I just came up
with.  Also, explain that you are already a Debian Maintainer and that
you will be able to upload new versions of the package after the initial sponsoring. (BTW, I suppose the package already has the DM-Upload-Allowed flag in its debian/control?). CCing the python list would be a good idea.