Transition to gnat-4.6 current status

Hi,

This is a status update about the transition to gnat-4.6.
The previous status update is at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-ada/2011/09/msg00020.html .

adacgi
adacontrol          OK
adasockets
ahven               OK
apq
apq-postgresql
asis                OK
gnade               OK
gnat                OK
gnat-gps            build-depends on libgtkada2
gnatpython          ITP[1]
gprbuild            OK
libaws              build-depends on libtemplates-parser
libalog
libaunit            OK
libflorist          OK
libgmpada           OK
libgtkada2          RfU[2]
liblog4ada          RfU[3]
libncursesada       OK
libtemplates-parser OK
libtexttools        OK
libxmlada           OK
libxmlezout         OK
music123            OK
narval
opentoken           OK
pcscada
polyorb             build-depends on gnatpython
spark               OK
topal               OK

RfU stands for Request for Upload. This means the package is ready in the
maintainer's opinion and waiting for me to upload.

[1] Xavier has filed an ITP (http://bugs.debian.org/641721), published a
package for review and received feedback to the effect that some changes
are required before the package is ready for upload.

[2] Nicolas Boulenguez has packaged version 2.24 from upstream's repository.
There are massive changes in the packaging.  Unfortunately I have fallen
behind again and have not had a chance to review these changes in detail
yet.  If anyone is interested in reviewing the proposed changes, contact this
list because the changes are not in monotone.

[3] It is only thanks to the previous status report that I remembered about
the RfU. Sorry Xavier, I have not yet had the time to review the changes yet.

My next priority is of course to catch up on my backlog of RfUs, then I'll
start work on libaws and gnat-gps.  Luckily the backlog is much reduced
compared to the previous status update :)

Last thing: I hope most of you guys are aware that there will be an Ada
DevRoom at FOSDEM 2012[4,5].  I look forward to meeting you there!

[4] http://www.fosdem.org/2012/devrooms_for_2012
[5] http://ls.kuleuven.be/archives/adafosdem.html