The WeaveSpace Project

Title: RealMagnet Template Library

A Simpler Design
Simplifying Life Online

Dear Supporter of the Internet,

The WeaveSpace project was launched based on our dream that “Life” in the Internet can be realized as an environment where:
• Everyone is represented equally and respectfully.
• Everyone’s problems and offers can be fairly solved and promoted; and
• Everyone’s skills, knowledge and experiences can be fairly rewarded.
The WeaveSpace project considers the Internet as one single platform in which individuals, groups and businesses are all connected by demands (problems) and supplies (solutions), among other real-life activities, using WeaveSpace points.
We humbly ask you to join any part of our current projects: WikiGroups (Group Activities), SupplyMeetsDemand (Needs being met with Resources), and/or WikiCalls (Open calls for Problems and Solutions).

We appreciate you taking the time to read and hope you will find our project to be a truly interesting one!

Sincerely,
Frederic Sheu
fsheu@weavespace.com

Unsubscribe here.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share Share

5001 Birch Street, Newport Beach, CA 92660