Re: snames.ads missing to build asis

Xavier Grave wrote:
> snames.ads seems to be missing in libgnatvsn4.6-dev
> I will try to understand why in gnat-4.6 packaging.

The bug is in debian/patches/ada-libgnatvsn.diff.  Recent versions of GCC
(4.5 or 4.6, I don't remember which) now generate snames.ads at build time;
the file is no longer in src/gcc/ada but in build/gcc/ada instead.  In
src/libgnatvsn/Makefile.in, the target stamp-libgnatvsn-sources correctly
symlinks the generated snames.ads for compilation but the install target
forgets to copy it into $(DESTDIR)$(prefix)/share/ada/adainclude/gnatvsn
along with the other files.  Note that the patch uses the Make variable
$(VSN_GENERATED_SOURCES) to mean snames.ads.