Re: new ada branch for common utils

xavier grave <xavier.grave@ipno.in2p3.fr> writes:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'd like to create a new branch (monotone one @ ada-france) to factorise
> all Ada tools/utils we have around, for example :
>     - in org.log4Ada
>          options.ad[sb]
>     - in narval.core.pro
>          low_level_network-utils
>             get interfaces (for linux and freebsd)
>             get address
>          network_utils
>
> Do you agree on such new branch and how do you think we should call it ?

As recently mentioned in the dvc.main discussion, renaming branches in
published monotone databases is not feasible.

The best we can do is a web page that summarizes the branches that are
in ada-france. I think we can assume they are all Ada-related; what's
needed is a short paragraph on each one.

--
-- Stephe