Re: YAMI4 in Debian?

Maciej Sobczak writes:
> Hello,
>
> I have already contacted Ludovic with this request and he kindly
> "redirected" me to this list. I therefore include my whole original
> mail with some minor tweaks:
[snipped]

Since our last email conversation, the first list of things to read was
posted on this list for future reference, so I suggest you start there:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-ada/2010/03/msg00003.html

In that email the link to the Debian Policy for Ada is outdated; it is
now:

http://people.debian.org/~lbrenta/debian-ada-policy.html

I suggest you start reading the documents listed and doing the
packaging; publish the version control system containing your packaging
scripts; and come back to this list for specific questions and advice.

In the mean time, if anyone on this list volunteers to help you, that
would be good news.

I can do code reviews and offer specific advice once you have packaging
code to show to me.  I hope other competent and interested people will
help with this.

I will sponsor the package into the official Debian archive once it
reaches maturity.

Now take heart and go to work :)