Re: How is unstable for dayly use?

Well, I've had Debian 12 now for 11 days. An only anoyance which I can't seem to fix, when I run my daily updates-and-upgrades in what was SID, I get this message about BookWorm non-free changing its name. Even if I remove bookworm from sources.list, I still get this message. Otherwise, I always add deb multimedia, as I like the newest packages. 1 other thing which changed, even with the same font, I only have 135lines by 270 columns, as where before I had 180. Otherwise, an update which Samuel helped with in a flush time for the DecTalk, still comes up at 4thousand instead of 10. So we either edit a file manually or run an alias rd: aliased to sudo /sbin/modprobe -r speakup_dectlk; sudo /usr/sbin/modprobe speakup_dectlk; sudo cp /usr/local/bin/characters /sys/accessibility/speakup/i18n/; sudo echo '10' | sudo tee /sys/accessibility/speakup/dectlk/flush_time
I think for some reason that devided.
Chime