How is unstable for dayly use?

Hi all,
I've tried ArchLinux, but speech-dispatcher is probably broken, or maybe some other thing audio-related there. In any case, I'm currently evaluating whether Debian unstable or testing is more suitable for me, specifically whether Debian unstable tends to break more or less than Arch. My plan is basically to install a console-based system, then install a minimal window manager like I3 to use a browsser like Firefox or Microsoft Edge, maybe other desktop apps in the future, but preferably console-based applications as long as I adapt to them.

Anyone who uses unstable or testing, please tell whether you have already had a breakage, either a system breakage or application breaking, in particular regarding accessibility, e.g. Orca stopping to read anything, loss of audio in the console, etc., so I can decide whether I go for unstable or testing. If you can also compare the stability of the system and applications to ArchLinux, I'll be grateful.

Also, I've checked a few packages on the packages website, and I verified that Orca in particular is still at version 43.1 in both Unstable and Testing, while it's 44.1 in the experimental version. Since 44.1 was released around one month ago, may I ask whether it is normal for accessibility-related packages to take a long time to migrate to unstable?

Thanks,
Cleverson