Open Media Vault ISO that I created

Hello All,
I am hoping some here will be interested in test driving the Debian image I made with Open Media Vault installed.
It's Debian 11.7, and it comes up talking.
The username is debian
the password is debian
The computer name is "computername" without the quotes.
I will describe open media vault below.
This would be a great way to repurpose an old computer, desktop or laptop, to serve as a media server for your home.
I've made a couple modifications:
I have installed SMXI, which is a utility that installs about all the common CLI tools.
I also installed raspi-config, but not all the Raspberry PI functions would work on a non-ARM computer.
That is right, this is for 32 and 64 bit X86 computers only.
I installed it on my Asus ePC, but when I installed Debian, I selected the Kernel that has drivers for other devices, it said that should make it boot up on a wider range of computers.
When it boots, after the login prompt starts, you will hear it say
stand by for the ip address of this computer
Since it likely isn't yet on your network, unless you are connected Ethernet cable, it will just say
computername
So, if you run
sudo raspi-config
you will be able to configure the location, the computer name, and WIFI.
Raspi-config also has a utility to expand the file system to use the entire drive, if you wrote this image to a card larger than 32 GB.
It will not write to media smaller than 32 GB, I wasn't able to figure out how to shrink the root FS, even though most of it was empty.
After doing some things like this, you can set up Open Media Vault.
What this does is to make that computer offer a link on the network for streaming audio, and presumibly video too.
I plan on plugging in some audio from around the house, like a cable box to listen to whatever channel I have it on, so I can go outside for example, and still listen to the TV show I want to watch, or I thought of streaming my Ham radio to the network, and putting my music on it to stream from my smart phone.
I suspect you might be able to stream with a Victor reader too, I don't know for sure about that.
You can open the web page to stream to your device by putting in the IP address of the computer it is on, followed with a colon 8080
For example, if the computer you are running this on is
192.168.1.115
you would log in to
192.168.1.115:8080
and select what you want to stream.
I think it can do lots more.
I haven't played with it, because I wanted to make an image with no configurations, to save for other computers.
The default username and PW for open media vault, that you will use on the log in page mentioned above, is:
admin openmediavault
They recommend that you change this.
Now, to set up open media vault, and if the raspi-config does not work for you, OMV comes with a setup script for setting the network, location, and to set up the OMV dashboard
To launch this, at the command prompt,type:
omv-firstaid
BTW, although the Debian updates okay, there is an error in the sources.list file, it probably got there when I was putting in the OMV repository.
So if you can fix this, be sure to let me know what the fix is, or just send me the fixed sources.list file, I looked through it, and didn't find the error.
I put a link to a zipped ISO on my open drive, this is a direct download link, and is pasted below.
I made the ISO from the SD card I installed it on, using DD in Ubuntu, and then I used 7Zip on my windows computer to compress the ISO.
This  isn't installation media, it is a working system to be written to media to be booted, like a thumb drive, SD card, or any other bootable media, like an internal HD, with an operating system that can be wiped out.
The zip file is Size: 5.75 GB (6,179,202,138 bytes)
Size on disk: 5.75 GB
When you unzip it, you will have an ISO file:
omv-tts.iso Size: 28.8 GB (31,016,878,080 bytes)
Size on disk: 28.8 GB
Here's the download link:
https://od.lk/d/N18yMjcxOTM4ODhf/omv-tts.zip
Hope it works for folks, and let me know what you think of it.

Glenn