Re: eMail Server On Debian

On 16/3/23 14:18, K0LNY_Glenn wrote:
I'm wondering about setting up an eMail server here at home using my domain
to have a POP3 server.
[...]
Has anyone here ever done this, and are there any good tutorials you
recommend?

I run my own on a virtual machine hosted by linode.com.

There are plenty of tutorials on the Web. If you know your way around Linux system administration and you have time to maintain it, then it should be fine. If you don't know Linux system administration well, then reading and learning would be important before setting up the mail server.

If you don't know and don't want to learn, then there are plenty of e-mail providers that will help you by hosting the domain - usually for money, if you want a quality service.