Re: eMail Server On Debian

On 3/16/23 19:18, K0LNY_Glenn wrote:
Hi,
I'm not sure yet, but it appears that my eMail provider may no longer be
supporting POP3 mail.
I have my own domain that I bought from them, and I get my eMail from them
too.
I'm wondering about setting up an eMail server here at home using my domain
to have a POP3 server.
I am in the middle of a Youtube where this guy is setting up an eMail server
called
Cyber Panel
It is from a sighted perspective, so I don't know if it is accessible.
Has anyone here ever done this, and are there any good tutorials you
recommend?

If I may, use a hosted service.

To answer your question, you can use Postfix, ClamAV, Amavis, Dovecot
and what ever else you want as long as you do not use a pannel!

--
John Doe