Re: executable trouble

There's a blue vna for Android. I'd look for a phone app if you need portable.

David

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023, 00:34 K0LNY_Glenn <glenn@ervin.email> wrote:
It was all the same as last night as far as instructions.
I spent hours on it last night, and with the same error in Ubuntu, I said screw that package.
I know it isn't me, if it made the same error on two different systems.
I should report it on the github page, but I don't have an account on github and I don't know where on the page to report it.
The program works in windows 10, but the only windows 10 I have is not on a portable computer, and the nanoVNA is best used as a portable device.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
To: K0LNY_Glenn
Cc: Jude DaShiell ; debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2023 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: executable trouble

Often in the "make" file there are instructions, read them and do what it says.

73
DR

On Sun, Mar 12, 2023 at 9:12 PM K0LNY_Glenn <glenn@ervin.email> wrote:
Well having given up on the hopes of installing nanovna-saver to my Debian
system, I tried to install it on my Ubuntu system.
I did the git clone thing again, and went into the nanovna-saver directory,
and ran
sudo make deb
and I got the same error, it couldn't find a setuptools file to use.
Glenn