executable trouble

Hi All,
I am still trying to get nanovna-saver to work on Debian bullseye.
I don't know if this computer is an i386, and maybe this program is 64 bit,
but it has both for windows, but only one file for Linux.
The instructions say to:
list of 1 items
. If using binaries on Mac or Linux you have to chmod +x nanovna-saver after
unzipping as executable flags get lost with zip.
list end
So I did that, then I ran:
sudo updatedb
Then I ran sudo /home/lenny/./nanovna-saver
and I get the error:
-bash  nanovna-saver cannot execute binary file exec format error

Does anyone have an idea about the error?
Thanks.