Re: executable trouble

You want to git clone that package then get into the nano-vnaclone
directory it's an actual directory.  read requirements.txt and install
what you can in that file.  Then try make deb in that directory to make a
debian package.  I have no idea if this will work so make deb 2>&1 |tee
make.log may be a better choice.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.