Location of liblouis translation tables

Hi

I've set up the cups filters to print with my Index Everest V5.
The Cups interface shows an error when I try to print:
"Could not find LibLouis table with locale de_DE"
I've installed these packages:
liblouis-bin liblouis-data liblouis20 liblouisutdml-bin liblouisutdml-data
liblouisutdml9 liblouisxml-bin liblouisxml-data liblouisxml1

Any ideas?

I have also seen that there seem to be official Index drivers these days in printer-driver-indexbraille. Has anyone tried them out?

Thanks
Sebastian