Braille does not follow cursor in Mate Terminal

Hello,

I use Orca 45 (from GIT) with Debian Bookworm, Mate desktop.

If I open a terminal and move the review cursor, I have the content read by voice as expected but braille does not follow, on my braille display content stays the same.

On Debian Buster I had not this issue.
Unfortunately, I was only on Bullseye to upgrade to Bookworm, I am not sure it began to occur from Bullseye or Bookworm.

What could cause this issue and what could I do to have expected behavior?
--
Patrick ZAJDA