Re: java atk wrapper in bookworm

Hi,
I am now confused.
Samuel wrote that ubuntu has removed a patch which is needed to load atk-wrapper into jre.

openjdk-17 has the mentioned issue
openjdk-19-jre:amd64 works as expected regarding atk-wrapper.
tested on a machine running ubuntu 22.04.

Was the patch only removed for jre-17?

Any way I see no other jre in debian bookworm except jre-17.

Regards
Halim