Re: java atk wrapper in bookworm

    Samuel>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openjdk-17/+bug/2016194?comments=all

    Samuel> Without *any* coordination with us.

    Samuel> I'm just fed up with java. Oracle didn't manage to even
    Samuel> realize at all that accessibility is currently just
    Samuel> completely broken on Linux due to this.  And that's not a
    Samuel> lack of reporting and providing reproducibility scenarios,
    Samuel> that's Oracle incident 9127367
    Samuel> https://bugs.java.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=JDK-8204862

Hi.
I think you may be frustrated enough that you are not clearly
articulating what is going on.

What I see is a recent change in Ubuntu,
and a 2018 bug report from you closed by Oracle apparently as something
they could not reproduce (everything worked for them on several
different Java versions).
I'm absolutely sure there is something very wrong, and that political
coordination would help.
But I think you will be more likely to get that if you can clearly
articulate the situation.

--Sam