Re: Choppy speech fixed when updating from bullseye to bookworm

Sukil Etxenike arizaleta, le dim. 13 août 2023 09:59:19 +0200, a ecrit:

> El 13/08/2023 a las 0:37, Samuel Thibault escribió:
> > Samuel Thibault, le dim. 13 août 2023 00:35:37 +0200, a ecrit:
> > > Subject says it all, it seems I only needed to update the apt sources to a yet
> > > not released version. The choppy speech is entirely gone.
> > Was it the speech-dispatcher upgrade that fixed things?
>

> No, I don't have Speech Dispatcher installed (maybe I didn't say I am using
> Raspberry Pi OS Lite).

You mean it's not the upstream Debian?

> I don't know why it got fixed.

Well, that's what we need to determine: what version of what software
was not working before, and what version is now running fine.
Otherwise I have simply no idea which version of the code you are
running, and thus no way to have the slightest idea where to start.