Re: Installing Voxin Eloquence Broke Speakup?

Voxin + Vocalizer Embedded, High voices are currently at these prices.

 Price Discount
Voxin + IBM TTS 4.19 EUR 0%
Voxin + Vocalizer Embedded, Compact 22.1 EUR 36%
Voxin + Vocalizer Embedded, Pro 26 EUR 36%
Voxin + Vocalizer Embedded, High 29.91 EUR

To make the confusion complete Vocalizer Embedded is sometimes called Voxin Eloquence.

I'd love for there to be an emacspeak engine for Vocalizer Embedded voices but it's all volunteer and people can only contribute when they have free time. I once suggested that some on the emacspeak list underwrite a stipend for the software developer by contributing $25.00 each to the effort. No one except me volunteered to pay, so maybe three years later we are still waiting for the volunteer developer to make an emacspeak engine.

Emacspeak engines exist for:

1.) espeak
2.) Voxin IBM TTS
3.) Various hardware devices like DECTalk.