Orca Isn't Autostarting

Hello,
On Debian 11.5, I just installed Mate with extras.
I put Orca in the auto start applications in control panel, but it still
isn't auto starting.
I've been trying to find an answer on-line, regarding making an icon and
putting it into an auto start folder, but the closest reference I found
mentions that there is a ./config in home/user but there is no such folder
in there.
In the Raspberry PI, I once made a .desktop file and put it into a folder
for desktop startup applications, but I searched the computer for .desktop
and didn't find any such files.
Hope someone has some ideas.

Thanks.

Glenn