Re: Debian and Orca installation Question

just use the netinstall iso files, they give you a minimal mate desktop with gimp and libreoffice but everything else you are free to use and customise in turms of what else you want, plus, orca comes as standard, if your pc requires non free firmware, go grab one of those images