Debian and Orca installation Question

Hi All,

How can I install Debian without "auto start of Orca" problem?
I installed Debian with "Speech support" option from the actual Debian
standard first DVD many years ago.
I installed the Mate desktop environment.
Orca did not start automatically but the console-based speaking software did.

How can I install the system to avoid these problems?
Can I install the system from "debian-live-11.3.0-amd64-mate.iso" or
better if I install it from "debian-11.5.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso" image?

Best regards: Egon