Re: what's new in orca 43.0

Howdy Jordan,

// I want to see this screen reader get lots of other new future releases where you have ocr support and finally when you feel confident you can try my plugin driven refactoring of orca. its still a WIP but woks quite well. i created an simple OCR plugin there for testing
https://www.patreon.com/posts/ocr-plugin-62328158

or you might want to give a shot to OCRdesktop 4, a stand alone applications to analyse applications (and files) using OCR:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/ocrdesktop-4-0-62003474

cheers chrys